Diversity and Inclusion
5th Annual Global Women in Leadership Summit
About The Event
This year’s theme is Take Action. Because while the world catches up, we need to lead the way by creating our own opportunities and helping other women do so as well.
Let’s face it. A lot of companies say they are more committed to gender equality than ever before. But this commitment doesn’ t always translate into action.
We still have a severe lack of women in senior roles, especially the C-Suite. We still have a huge gender pay gap, and we still see discrimination in both wages and in the workplace.
How can the few women in leadership create opportunities for the next generation?
And how can organizations become real agents of change. Join GWILS 2020 in Amsterdam and learn the secret to professional development, self-motivation and determinism. Understand how your leadership approach can help empower others and how you can add maximum value to your organization. It’s time to rise and lead. “Take Action”
Who should attend?
- Vice Presidents
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Chief Ofcers
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Government Ofcials
- Aspiring Women leaders
Key learning points:
- Learn confict resolution techniques that utilize efective communication to bridge gender diversity gaps
- Carving out your career in a male-dominated industry
- The role of authenticity, integrity and community in leadership Achieving
- Optimal Performance and Wellbeing in a Complex World
- Collaboration between men and women so that we can empower each other, inspire each other, and lead together
- The future of work and why it makes women winners