DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
6th Annual Global Women In Leadership Summit
About The Event
Aqua golden is delighted to announce the return of the “6th Annual Global Women in Leadership Global Summit” scheduled to take place in Amsterdam on the 29th and 30th of September 2022.
This year’s theme is Rise and Lead! While the world catches up, we need to lead the way by creating our own opportunities and helping other women do so as well. Industry leaders share their career building and self-branding tips.
A new era of leadership has dawned since the pandemic as we now face a new kind of pressure to lead effectively through rapid change and uncertainty. While this pandemic has reshaped the notions of female leadership, highlighting empathy and compassion as critical leadership skills, this crisis has also widened the gender equity gap.
The two days summit will offer our participants the opportunity to Network and Benchmark with business-minded professionals from Varieties of Industries.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Summit in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Be Inspired by next generation of transformation executives
Gain knowledge from 25 industry experts
Building strategic relationship that can fulfill your organisational growth
Network with about 150 like-minded proffesionals across the globe
Who should attend?
- Vice Presidents
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Senior Managers
- Government Officials
- Chief Officers
- Head of Departments
- Aspiring Women leaders
Key learning points:
- Human Intelligence: How to Adapt to Change in Turbulent Times To Create A Future Trajectory
- The Gender Gap in the C-Suite and The Boardroom
- How to Maximize Flexible Working Initiatives in A Post-Pandemic World
- Exceeding Expectations through Adopting a Positive Sense of Self-Worth and Acceptance
- Being a Leader is not a role you do alone: Allyships and Partnerships are Key To Your Success
- Accelerating Leadership Opportunities for Women in Minority Groups
- Web 3.0: Exploring how business leaders are willing to pace up their stride towards digital transformation.
Section will be added soon into the gallery section.